Born worn and made to fade in 100% cotton with a relaxed fit in all the right places. No tight cuffs, neck or waistband on these little beauties. With a boxy and beautiful cut, the Classic Windy features signature elbow patches with bold white stitching.
- 100% Cotton
- Relaxed fit in all the right places
- No tight cuffs, neck or waistband on these little beauties
- Boxy and beautiful cut
- Signature elbow patches
- Feature stitching detail
- As our Windy’s are 100% cotton they stretch and give (as we intended them to), for that much loved look
Now you’ve got your hands on an EST 1971 windy, you want to take good care of it, right! When it’s finally time to peel it off, here’s how to freshen it up again.
- Cool wash
- Dry flat (out of direct sunlight).
- Warm iron
- Do not tumble dry (unless you want to snap it back into shape a little more)
- Do not dry clean
I bought the green one in the Queenscliff store when I was there on holidays. I like how big it is. It makes it so easy to find your keys. I saw the Flamingo one and decided to buy that one after I came home to Melbourne. Customer service in the Queenscliff store was excellent. Very friendly. I�ll be sure to visit next time I�m in town.
Bautiful shop, love the stuff there
House Warming Torquay is absolutely beautiful! Such a stunning range of products and goodies to choose from. The lovely ladies were so helpful in assisting me choose a gift for a friend whilst also being very welcoming of my little one in the shop. Thank you
Had a wonderful experience shopping at House Warming